Friday, June 8, 2012

And I Am Home

And so the May Seminar to Greece comes to a close. This is my first full day being back in Fargo, since I got back after midnight yesterday. My sleeping schedule is completely crazy (like waking up at 1:30am this morning crazy). I'm sure that will be back to normal in no time though. I also had a mild panic attack last night when I took a nap. Clearly I hadn't fully gotten back to the fact that I was home and when I woke up I was really confused about where I was and I started to freak out in my mind a lot. That was when I had to call it quits yesterday. My mind was not functioning, so it needed to take a break.

My goal for today is to make it until 10:00pm. I will probably take a nap sometime this afternoon if I need to, but for now I have some coffee (thank God for triple shot espressos over ice). I cannot wait to make it back to Greece.

I will be doing one more post after this one, but not until later in the day. I will be posting some pictures that I took in Athens. They aren't fantastic, since many of them were just taken as we were walking, but it gives you an idea of what another part of Greece is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment